This Medical Moment Episode 4 – Gaming Therapy
Who said screen time was a bad thing? Meet the first FDA-approved prescription video game and digital therapeutic for children with ADHD, EndeavorRX, during our latest episode of This Medical Moment.
PRECISIONeffect President Carolyn Morgan sits down with Meghan Rivera, Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Commercial at Akili Interactive, to discuss this novel breakthrough in ADHD as well as:
- How EndeavorRX is changing the standard of care in ADHD
- Reimagining the commercial approach
- Leveraging early enthusiasts to fuel widespread adoption
- The importance of trial & error and building a resilient team
- Tips for entrepreneurs in healthcare and digital therapeutics